Folksy

Sunday 15 January 2012

Spirituality in Business is a big key to unlocking the block to success

“Fall seven times and stand up eight” – Japanese proverb

You are your business; anything you believe about yourself will be reflected in the ‘success’ in your business.

What’s stopping you and your success?? These are questions you must ask yourself constantly to grow in the direction you wish to achieve. 

The truest answers in life are often the simplest and are always there for you when you are ready hear and accept them.  We often resist the answers because we are fearful and our acceptance of ‘what is’ is not present, we all have concrete belief’s in our minds which can stop us from growing. When conflicts and undesirable situations occur in your experience, this is the ‘universes’ way of telling you a truth, it is always your choice on how you decide to react. You can resist the situation make it worse and stay where you are OR you can choose to accept ‘what is’ and decide to make a change.  It is that simple.

I have had many up’s and down’s in my life that have lead me to this point now of a clear and focused mind & heart. I am truly grateful for all experience’s, so called ‘good’ and ‘bad’ which have lead me to understand and release my fears more and more every day. I understand now all my so called failings are not failings but steps I need to take to learn and grow as a person. 

You are your business, as you learn and grow so will your business. 
  
Absolutely every human being on this planet is on their own individual journey of growth and happiness and absolutely everybody has the unlimited potential and love inside themselves to create what they want and everybody deserves the life they wish to lead and achieve their goals. The only limitations anyone ever has are the limits they give themselves. 
  
So in order to grow and dissolve any untrue belief’s about yourself, you must come to a point where you fully love and accept yourself right ‘now’ in this moment, and that mean’s being loving and accepting of all your current situations and environment too, good or bad. Getting frustrated you haven’t met your goals yet isn’t the ‘now’ and getting annoyed you made a mistakes in the past isn’t ‘now’. All the mistakes and upsets of the past have brought you to this point so love, forgive and accept them, you have always done your best in every moment, if you had known differently, you would have done it differently, it’s all about learning and we cannot learn unless there are failings to learn from. Regret and guilt are a form of resistance to the truth of ‘what is’ and stop you from growing and moving forward.   For future worries and concerns there are none, the future isn’t hear yet and you cannot know what will happen, all you can ever do is act from this moment in time. All you ever have is NOW.
    
The core characteristic to stop fear worries and anxieties is ‘FAITH’. Absolute unwavering faith in yourself and your dream will eventually materialise your goal and it will help you overcome fearing the future and regretting the past. Ironically every single person who has achieved their dreams has ‘Failed’ to get there, the reason they achieved their desired results was due to the attitude to towards failure being positive using it to learn and grow.

“If I find ten thousand ways something won’t work, I haven’t failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward” Thomas Edison.

My two goals in life are to be the best possible version of myself that I can be, for myself and for others and to follow my passion and do what I love to do and share it with the world. I think goals should never really be met with an end because life is growth, change and expansion.

If you want your business to change and grow, you must be willing to change and grow first and let go of any fear.   
  

1 comment:

  1. Jessica dear, you have acheived Buddahood!!!
    Thank you for reminding me of all the wisdom I've learned in my life,
    and still have yet to put into practice!!

    ReplyDelete